Our agency is dedicated to providing our customers fast courteous service, while taking the time to ensure your insurance needs are properly taken care of.
Beauty salons can provide a variety of services to their clients. There are special risks that are associated with each. Weeks & Associates Insurance Services knows and understands the needs and risks your business faces. We have a specialty salon insurance package that covers you for those special risks and offers multiple insurance types you will need to cover the services you provide. If a client sues over the service you provided, it may not be covered under a regular policy. Our package will include the typical insurance’s you probably already have business property, general liability and professional liability coverage, but we can also offer worker’s compensation to the policy if it fits your needs.
- Property Insurance – As it states cover your building if it is damaged, but can also cover equipment failure or lost income.
- General Liability – Liability coverage for property or bodily injury from a third party. It will also cover you customer if they trip and are injured on or in your property.
- Professional Liability – This will protect you if claims arise from the actual services provided.
- Worker's Compensation – Is used to cover your employees in case they are injured on the job
Our Coverage is meant for:
- Hair Salons
- Barber Shops
- Day Spas
- Nail Salons
- Beauty Supply StoresTanning Salons
Like any retail sector, Salon Insurance has its own dynamics and demands. So whether your business concentrates solely on your core trade, or whether you are evolving and diversifying to remain competitive in a busy industry Weeks & Associates Insurance Services aims to provide flexible levels of coverage that is so important in your profession.